THREADED SPICA LIGHT
This piece started as a special project for Thomas Sires in Nolita (NYC). We spent hours upon hours thread wrapping some of the bars with embroidery floss (and watching all the back seasons of Friday Night Lights). Click here to see images of the lights installed in the space.
Powder coated steel pendant.
White Spica with White Cord & White Canopy
ELECTRICAL INFO A 9-foot white cord is provided ready to hard wire with white 5-inch round canopy and installation hardware. Lights can be wired for US (UL), Canadian (CUL), UK or Australian applications. Please specify.
A 3-inch 60 watt white globe bulb is provided. Replacement bulbs can be found at grocery and hardware stores. The Spica can take up to a 100 watt bulb. When using a 100 watt bulb, we recommend installing on a dimmer. With no dimmer we recommend using up to a 60 watt bulb.
Approx 24”H x 36”L x18D”
United States: 120V E26 Socket Medium Base.
European Union & Australia: 120V E27 Socket Medium Base
240V available, please inquire.
Price depends on size and amount of wrapping, please contact us to discuss. For international ordersplease contact Jamie directly at email@example.com to place your order. We'll try to ship anywhere.
- Necklace No 6-02
- 2 Piece Frame Cluster, Brass or Copper
- 5 Piece Frame Cluster, Brass or Copper
- 7 Piece Frame Cluster, Brass or Copper
- 9 Piece Frame Cluster, Brass or Copper
- 11 Piece Frame Cluster, Brass or Copper
- 11 Piece Frame Cluster, Powder Coated
- 7 Piece Frame Cluster, Powder Coated
- 5 Piece Frame Cluster, Powder Coated
- 3 Piece Frame Cluster, Powder Coated
- 2 Piece Frame Cluster, Powder Coated
- Small Frame Light
- Medium Frame Light
- Large Frame Light
- Small Copper Spica
- Small Spica
- Small Brass Spica
- Large Brass Spica
- Large Black Spica
- Large Copper Spica
- Small Black Cinque
- Small Brass Cinque
- Small Copper Cinque
- THREADED SPICA LIGHT